Secondary Containment Coatings
Known for its extreme strength, SC-3900 containment coating bonds quickly, perfect for rapidly sealing a leak. It is also flexible – 300% elongation allows it to move with the substrate, even through extreme weather fluctuations.
High-Temperature Secondary Containment Coatings
"Justrite Industrial Coatings has been installed for over a year and has performed as advertised. Unit 1 has seen a 180,000 MWh reduction in opacity derivations from 2011 to 2012 due in great part from this coating work which equates to 5.1 million dollars in revenue."
Tampa Electric Engineer
New and Existing Rail Cart Containment Coatings
Internal and External Tank Containment Coatings
- Chemical and portable water systems available
- Capabilities range from sulfuric acid to leachate water and fuels
- Potable water approved (NSF 61)
Versatile Secondary Containment Coatings
Create Containment on Site
We specialize in coating fuel storage containment areas and deliver impervious fuel storage containment systems throughout industry. Our secondary containment coatings bond to most substrates including overlay for earthen/soil, steel, concrete, asphalt and several other substrates. Use our system to repair existing traditional liners including HDPE, Ethylene Polymer PVC with Elvaloy® Technology Geomembrane, and many others.
*Elvaloy® is a registered trademark of DuPont.
Fuel Loading and Containment Area Coatings
- Use to seal and restore aging truck loading racks
- Withstands daily traffic of 80,000-lb tankers—saves on costly concrete recapping
Total Release Annular Protection System (T.R.A.P.S.) Provides FDEPA-Compliant Overfill Protection
Use Justrite’s exclusive, patented T.R.A.P.S. (Patent No. 7874764) for overfill protection in existing and new tanks. It ensures the containment area will hold the desired amount or greater to meet FDEPA requirements of five minutes maximum pumping capacity. The system includes continuous monitoring of a containment area for hydrocarbons, notification to personnel should a hydrocarbon be detected, and valve closure to activate at desired rate with instantaneous closing of containment valve.
- Continuous monitoring for hydrocarbon detection, if detected system will notify terminal personnel immediately with both visual and audio alerts. Valve closure will start at desired rate with closing of containment valve.
- Flexible, custom design options (including email, cell phone or other desired means for notification). Various interfaces compatible with most PLC’s.
- Durable containment system, impervious coating. No VOCs, rapid cure times.
- High design flexibility, can be modified to fit almost any layout or tank configuration.
- Install around existing tanks with or without existing ring walls. Successfully installed in conjunction with new double bottom installations and around existing tanks with tight piping areas, or any custom requirement needed.
- Applied over a variety of substrates including soil, asphalt, concrete, steel, and others.