Justrite high-strength industrial coatings bond to any substrate, including geomembrane and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) containment liners, to provide virtually maintenance-free containment that will not leak.
Ethylene Polymer PVC with Elvaloy® Technology Quick Overview
- Excellent stability, with low thermal expansion-contraction properties
- High-strength, chemical-resistant grade for maximum protection to high temperatures and a broad range of chemicals including acids, oils and methane
- Formulated for long-term outdoor exposure to UV rays
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection Agency approved for secondary containment
PolySeam® Liner Attachment System (Patent No. 8,361,261 B2)
Exclusive PolySeam liner attachment system offers a faster, cost-effective alternative to traditional batten bar attachment. When used in conjunction with our Ethylene Polymer PVC with Elvaloy® Technology Geomembrane or HDPE Containment Liners, the patented PolySeam system replaces the maintenance and repairs needed to maintain integrity of the batten bar method of attachment—for a virtually maintenance-free system! Installs faster and is more durable than containment liners alone, saving thousands of dollars in installation costs, and it installs in the most extreme conditions.
- Delivered to your site and then cut to desired length for seaming application.
- Sections are seamed into place using traditional welding methods.
- Attachments are made from HDPE or Ethylene Polymer PVC with Elvaloy® Technology Geomembrane to tank ring walls, wall, pipe supports or any other penetration.
- Once liner transition strip is in place, the existing containment liner system is attached using our spray applied coating system to the containment penetrations.
- Note: All bonding surfaces will need to be cleaned, potentially blasted and primed prior to application.
Once considered difficult penetrations to encapsulate are now easily ENCAPSULAPED with the PolySeam System. Steel, concrete, round or square supports can be transitioned with NO problem!
Tank Farm Containment Liner Systems
Ethylene Polymer PVC with Elvaloy® Technology Geomembrane liner material is well-suited for large installations, i.e. covering approximately 215,000 square feet, such as a tank farm with 2 tanks holding 3-million gallons of diesel fuel.
Reservoir Lining and Waterproofing Installations & Repairs
*Elvaloy® is a registered trademark of DuPont.Question or Quote?