PetroPad is a game-changing drip mat that turns hazardous liquid spills into a non-hazardous solid.
No more messy cat litter, sand, or disposable pads - PetroPad is the clean, compliant, and cost-effective way to deal with light spills, splatters, and drips.
Perfect for industrial machinery, construction equipment, and refueling stations, this proactive, easy-to-use spill pad will keep you on the right side of EPA regulations.
Before and after
The white polymer within the PetroPad reacts with hydrocarbons to form a layer of solid, insoluble rubber
Advanced Polymer Technology
PetroPad Smart Polymer Spill Pads is an innovative solution tailored to absorb and permanently solidify hydrocarbons such as oil, diesel, and gas. PetroPad sets itself apart by eliminating the risk of leakage, making sidewalls unnecessary, and enabling outdoor use even in wet weather conditions. The unique feature of PetroPad is its Green Rhino Neutroilize Smart Fabric Technology which retains hydrocarbon spills indefinitely, allowing you to continue using it until it’s reached its maximum capacity.
Where can I use PetroPad oil absorbent mats?
PetroPad is perfect for any situation in which you might get a spill or leak inside the workplace or outside on the job site:
PetroPad works with all commonly used hydrocarbons such as petrol, diesel, engine oil, and hydraulic fluids. Around industrial machinery, construction site equipment e.g., saws, generators, pumps, lighting towers, refueling stations, and automotive repair and servicing.
What problems does PetroPad solve?
Indoors, PetroPad removes the mess caused by spills and cleans up with kitty litter or absorbent pads. Nobody wants that job! Simply leave PetroPad in place and let it soak up the spills. You don’t need to dispose of it until it’s full.
Outdoors, use PetroPad instead of a spill tray. In wet weather, spill trays fill with oily rainwater and overflow. That’s not an effective form of spill control. PetroPad eats spills and locks them in so it doesn’t need sidewalls. Rain will simply run off the pad. You can power wash PetroPad clean and hang it up to dry – no pollutants will leak out.
Lowest Cost per Liter
PetroPad Smart Polymer Drip Pads has the lowest cost per liter of oil absorbed (and is the only one that retains it permanently) thanks to the Green Rhino Neutroilize Smart Fabric Technology™.
While other absorbents may appear cost-effective initially, they are single-use and generate a lot of hazardous waste which costs you money. PetroPad Oil Absorbing Mats have unbeatable capacity and don’t need to be disposed of until full. They could last years!
Unlike spill trays, PetroPad won’t generate gallons of contaminated water every time it rains.
3 Ways Petro-Pad Oil Absorbent Mats Save You Money
PetroPad Oil Absorbing Mats are designed for easy disposal and are compatible with various waste management systems, helping you save time and waste costs.
PetroPad Oil Absorbing Mats are environmentally friendly and contribute to responsible spill management.
PetroPad Oil Absorbing Mats save you time with quick deployment and clean up.
- Absorbent Pads PetroPad™ with Smart Polymers, Small – 83982Model No: 83982$117.00
- Absorbent Pads PetroPad™ with Smart Polymers, Medium – 83984Model No: 83984$242.00
- Absorbent Pads PetroPad™ with Smart Polymers, Large – 83986Model No: 83986$444.00
- Absorbent Pads PetroPad™ with Smart Polymers, XX-Large – 83990Model No: 83990$865.00
Understanding Compliance Requirements
Navigating regulations can be complex, but understanding their specific requirements is crucial for compliance and ensuring the safety of your workplace. When you're under the watchful eye of authorities like the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), it's critically important to comply and understand compliance regulations.
- HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response): This regulation, mandated by OSHA, outlines safety protocols for workers engaged in hazardous waste operations and emergency response activities. It covers everything from safety training and equipment to emergency response planning.
- RCRA Parts 243 and 265 (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act): These parts of the RCRA, overseen by the EPA, deal with the management of hazardous waste. Part 243 focuses on training requirements for hazardous waste workers, ensuring they have the knowledge and skills to handle hazardous materials safely. Part 265 lays out comprehensive standards for managing and disposing of hazardous waste.
- SPCC Rule (Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure): Also administered by the EPA, the SPCC Rule is all about preventing oil spills into navigable waters and adjoining shorelines. It mandates that facilities handling oil must have a comprehensive plan to effectively prevent, control, and respond to oil spills.
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Diisononyl Phthalate, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
* PetroPad isn’t for bulk drum or IBC storage – use Justrite Berms or spill pallets for this.