Accidents involving hazardous or toxic chemicals are a constant safety threat in many industries. How you react in the first 10 to 15 seconds after exposure to a toxic substance is crucial.
While installing safety showers and eye/facewash equipment is a relatively small part of any new build or site refurbishment project, it is vitally important - in fact, billion dollar projects have been halted or delayed simply because suitable safety showers were not provided in the right place at the right time. Fortunately, the Hughes Safety Shower Line from Justrite Engineered Solutions can provide you with safety pre-sales consultants to help ensure projects are completed smoothly and on schedule.
With more than 45 years of experience in meeting deadlines and design standards, we offer expertise, advice and technical support throughout all stages of your project, to empower you to make the best decisions for achieving your company's safety goals.
Features & Benefits (Model 1200L Shown):
- Compliance with recognized international and European standards, including ANSI Z358.1-2014
- Custom temperature controlled solutions for extreme conditions
- Selecting or designing the best type of safety solution for your application
- Advise on important details such as location, water flow, operation and maintenance
- Provide training to instruct personnel on the safe and proper use of emergency safety equipment