Aerosolv® Aerosol Can Disposal Recycling Systems
Aerosol Can Disposal System
Safely recycle with Aerosolv®, the original aerosol can puncture system designed for compliantly disposing and recycling spent aerosol cans. Choose from a variety of aerosol can disposal systems suitable for a number of industrial applications.Shop now
Propane Cylinder Recycling
The Prosolv® recycling system is a safe and economical way to dispose of propane cylinders by effectively removing the sealing sleeve and internal valve stem from propane, propylene, mapp and calibration gas cylinders for safe disposal.Shop now
Parts & Accessories
Keep your Aerosolv® and Prosolv® recycling systems operating at peak performance with replacement Aerosolv filters, accessories and parts. Browse our extensive product line of genuine Aerosolv and Prosolv parts and accessories.Shop now
- Aerosolv® 5000 Aerosol Can Disposal System - 38202Model No: 38202$789.00
- Aerosolv® 6163 Combination Coalescing Carbon Filter - 28197Model No: 28197$166.00
- Aerosolv360® Premium Aerosol Can Recycling System - 28100Model No: 28100$1,609.00
- Aerosolv® Standard System for Recycling Aerosol Cans - 28202Model No: 28202$894.00
American industry consumes 3,000,000,000 aerosol cans every year, 375,000 tons of steel - enough to produce 500,000 cars.
Aerosolv® Aerosol Recycling Systemis a puncture device requiring minimal maintenance while allowing users to convert spent aerosols into recyclable steel containers. Aerosol disposal systems help provide RCRA empty compliance after use. EPA certified units provide users with safe disposal methods of hazardous aerosol spray cans. Read More
A wide variety of major industries utilize aerosol and spray paint cans, spanning industrial manufacturing, municipalities, and vocational education, among others. What happens to an aerosol can after it has reached its useful life? Proper disposal guidelines dictate that pressurized aerosol cans are typically sealed in a drum to be processed as hazardous waste at a landfill or facility. The cans are considered to be hazardous because they contain a liquid hazardous waste or are still pressurized, which may cause them to potentially explode at the landfills. Companies that do not dispose of aerosol cans properly risk paying hefty fines.
- Eliminate an entire RCRA waste stream and reduce disposal costs
- Angled pin ensures a clean puncture every time
- Two-piece coalescing filter / carbon cartridge captures odors and potentially harmful VOCs
- Unit mounts on either a 30- or 55-gallon drum with standard 2" and ¾" bung
- System works with domed mini, standard, and jumbo aerosol cans
- Includes ground wire to prevent static buildup
Watch a demonstration on how to dispose of full aerosol cans or cans that are not empty by using our Aerosolv® system.